Useful Links, Applications & Policies
Our refund policies vary by program or event. Please read activity specific newsletters for complete details. $10 Administration fee is charged on all refunds.
Late Registration Policy:
Lewiston Recreation needs your help! In order to continue providing you with quality programs as our participation numbers increase, we are assigning registration deadlines to all programs. All Registrations need to be completed 1-week prior to the start date of the program, or otherwise noted in the online registration information. A $15 per participant late registration fee will be charged for late sign-ups, if program is not already full.
Additional Late Registration Policies:
- Instructors and Coaches will not accept Registration/Payment for onsite classes or programs. All registration transactions must be completed at the department office or on our online registration software prior to scheduled events.
- If there are not enough registrations by the registration deadline, the course may be cancelled.
- A program may also reach its maximum capacity before the registration deadline, so don’t wait!
- If your desired program is filled, you will be notified and put on a waiting list.
- Late registrants will play with the team on which they are assigned or will forfeit that position and are not eligible to participate on another team. Register before the deadline to guarantee your spot on a team!
It takes a lot of preparation to make sure programs are fun, safe, and enjoyable for instructors, coaches, parents, and fans! Nothing spoils a great program faster than everyone waiting until the last minute to register.
Registering early will guarantee the following for our programs:
- The right amount of shirts are ordered for participants
- Teams are made to ensure lots of playing time and Coaches and are assigned to said teams
- Schedules are completed and finalized before the season starts
- The right amount of equipment is ordered and prepared for start of program
- Our Instructors will have lesson plans & materials for the correct amount of participants
- The correct staffing levels are guaranteed for programs
We thank you for choosing Lewiston Recreation to provide you with fun programs and events for your families. With these policies in place we will better continue to provide everything you love and some things you don’t know you love yet!
Weather Cancellation & Program Notification Procedures:
There are two ways to find out program cancellations or changes:
- E-Mail Blasts: Look for an e-mail in your inbox.
- Facebook Page: facebook.com/lewistonrec will have a post about the cancellation
Please do not opt out of our e-mail notifications! This is how we communicate important information to our over 5,000 program participants. It is the customers duty to make sure your account information is updated with your most up to date e-mail and phone number for contact purposes for the following weather cancellations, program changes, and program updates.
Falsification of Information:
Participants falsifying information will be dismissed from the program and no refund will be granted.